Feeling powerless in the face of the coronavirus crisis? Looking for a way to help?
Join us for a community conversation about how we can all take action to support each other during the pandemic. We'll hear from some of the stellar citizens who have jumped in to solve problems caused by Covid-19:
- Due Quach, Collective Success Network and Calm Clarity
- Michael Wong, Project SHIELDS
- Cheryl Molle, Philly Restaurant Server Relief Fund
Read more about these folks and other inspiring citizens in our recent coronavirus coverage:
- Community Cure
- Shielding Those in Harm's Way
- Tip Your Server, Please
- Small Acts of Kindness in Philly
- How to Help During the Pandemic
This event is free, but registration is required. After you sign up, we’ll send you a link to log in to the CrowdCast event.